Plate brazed heat exchangers are flow-through, counter-current devices. The heat exchange surfaces form corrugated stainless steel plates assembled in a package using either copper or nickel solder. The heat transfer fluid flow is directed at every second passage formed by the heating plates. Heat exchangers are made entirely of stainless steel as an insulated construction. Tightness of the structure and durable bonding of the boards ensures the brazing process in the vacuum furnace. Special heating plate profiling ensures a high turbulence flow. This allows a very efficient heat exchange and prevents the build up of impurities inside the exchanger.
The choice of plate heat exchanger depends on the power of the fireplace insert that has been selected.
The 10 plate exchanger can be used for fireplace inserts up to 10 kW.
– High heat transfer coefficient
– Small dimensions with high thermal power
– High resistance to pressure and temperature changes
– Changing the number of discs and channel layout allows you to customize your device to your individual needs
– Simple assembly and disassembly
– plates and connectors: stainless steel
– Soldering: copper and nickel
– Central heating
– Hot water heating
– Solar and geothermal heating systems
– Heat transfer in industrial processes
– Condensers and evaporators in heat pumps
– Industrial cooling systems (oil coolers)