The controller supports the operation of a water jacketed fireplace and the distribution of warm air. You can set three operating modes, which can be used to ensure proper operation of many different systems for heating rooms and hot water.
Design and installation:
– glass front panel with dimensions 175×175 mm
– installation in a 150x150x60 mm flush-mounted box
– OLED display with dimensions of 62×31 mm and 128×64
– 4 touch pads that function as keys.
– Water jacket and hot air distribution
– 4 temperature sensors PT100
– Control of 4 pumps (CO / DHW)
– DHW heater control
– control of the furnace CO (switch off after lighting the fireplace)
– smooth control of hot air distribution fan
– Door opening sensor
– extinguish the fire after fire, signaled by the central fire protection.